- Extremely low noise with linear output stage
- Output current up to 500A pulse mode
- Programmable output voltage up to 50V
- Programmable current pulse
- Integrated current measurement unit
- Integrated voltage measurement unit
- Integrated LAN, GPIB and USB interface
- Front touch display available
- Optional: integrated isolated voltage measurement unit
The AXC755x 500A High Current Source and Measurement Unit Family was designed for semiconductor and high throughput testing.
Very fast linear output stage
The very fast rise time allows current pulses up to 500 A with a programmable pulse length. The pulse duration can be configured from 300 μs to 2 ms at maximum current (4 ms at the AXC7552 on request). An integrated "Ixt limiter" monitors the maximum current-time product of 500 A x2 ms (4 ms at the AXC7552 on request). This allows a multitude of current-pulse-length combinations.
Integrated measurement units…
Together with the integrated differential voltage measurement unit (VMU) and the integrated current measurement unit (CMU) all high current tests of power semiconductor can be done. An optional isolated VMU is available on request. This VMU will have an additional measurement range and a much higher CMRR.
Multiple interfaces included
Interfaces for LAN, GPIB and USB are included to offer an easy communication with most usual control devices.