- Supports current source and sink (four-quadrant operation)
- No external power source required
- Isolated design
- Readback function for output voltage and current (measurement functions)
- Six current ranges, two power ranges
- Very fast rise and fall times
- Four included configurable TTL digital I/Os
- Four included open drain outputs up to 60V
- Sense inputs for superior load control
- Autosensing to protect DUT reliably
- Digitizing and arbitrary waveform generator option for voltage and current
High speed source and measurement unit
The PX773x is a high precision, high speed source and measurement unit, which is designed for automated high throughput testing.
Programmable rise and fall time
The fast low noise linear bipolar power stage provides a full four-quadrant source and sink capability with very fast and programmable rise and fall time, even at high capacitive loads.
Two power ranges
With its optional second power range (±20V / ±0.5A to ±60V / ±0.2A) one PX773x device covers a wide range of different loads.
Autosensing protects devices under test
An autosensing feature is integrated as a security to protect devices under test.
Configurable digital inputs/outputs
The PX773x has 4 free configurable TTL digital I/Os and 4 open drain outputs e. g. to drive relays or LEDs.
No external power supply required
The PX773x does not require an external DC source. The output power is drawn from the PXI backplane. All internal voltages are generated with extremely low noise DC/DC converters.
Waveform digitizing option
The integrated measurement unit provides digitizing features with sample rates up to 100kS/s and a sample depth of up to 8kS.
Arbitrary waveform generator option
The PX773x has an integrated waveform memory for up to 8k waveform datapoints with an output rate up to 50kS/s.