- Extreme low noise with linear output stage
- Output current up to 100A pulse mode
- Output current up to 20A (temp. control)
- Programmable output voltage up to 50V
- Very fast rise time (50A/μs)
- Programmable current pulse
- Integrated voltage measurement unit with voltage monitor
- Integrated current measurement unit with current monitor
- Front touch display available
The AXC760x 100A High Current Source and Measurement Unit family was designed for semiconductor and high throughput testing.
Very fast linear output stage
The very fast rise time allows short current pulses up to 100A with a programmable pulse length. Three voltage ranges allow accurate programming of the output voltage.
Integrated measurement units...
Together with the integrated voltage measurement unit (VMU) and the integrated current measurement unit (CMU) all high current tests of power semiconductor can be done.
...with monitor signals
Output current and voltage drop on the load can be measured with an oscillocope in a very easy way using the integrated monitor outputs.
Two operation modes
In "Static Current" operation mode an output current up to 20A can be set. The source can provide a continuous current up to 10A without time limit. In addition, the use of the integrated temperature control circuit allows the generation of output currents of up to 20A as long as the maximum power dissipation is not exceeded.
In "Pulsed Current" operation mode output current pulses up to 100A can be generated. The pulse duration can be configured from 100μs to 2ms (8ms at the AXC7608). An integrated "Ixt limiter" monitors the maximum current-time product of 100A x 2ms (8ms at the AXC7608). This allows a multitude of current-pulse-length combinations.