- Frequency bandwidth of 70kHz (150kHz optional)
- Two galvanically isolated bipolar output channels
- Outputs are operating as inverting precision power amplifier
- Outputs are operating as programmable DC source (voltage or current)
- Outputs are programmable or adjustable via an external analog source
- Pulse moduleation with extremely high slew rate
The VX4616 is a two output high precision four-quadrant power amplifier and can be used either as an inverting amplifier or as a programmable DC source. Both power stages are separated galvanically.
Typically the VX4616 is used as a voltage source with current limiting. Together with option A and D the VX4616 can be used as a voltage controlled current source for AC signals of up to 70kHz (150kHz option B).
This function can be used to generate a constant magnetic field in coils even with changing frequencies and inductance.