- Extreme low noise with linear output stage
- Up to 4 independent channels with 200WDC each
- Configurable as 2 independent channels with 400WDC each or 1 channel with 800WDC
- Programmable output current up to 100A
- Programmable output voltage up to 400VDC
- Very fast and programmable rise and fall times
- Integrated contact check
- Integrated voltage measurement unit
- Integrated current measurement unit
- Fully isolated design, isolated inputs and outputs
- Especially designed for automatic test equipment and high troughput testing of
e. g. LEDs, MOSFETs and diodes
- Short rise and fall times due to integrated sink capability
- Trigger inputs and outputs
The AXS844x Source and Measurement Unit family is designed for high throughput semiconductor testing. It is perfect for the very fast and precise measurement of e. g. LEDs, MOSFETs and diodes.
The linear output stage with a very short rise time allows current pulses up to 100A. Three voltage ranges (100V, 200V, 400V) and ten current ranges (from 20μA to 100A) allow accurate programming of the output.
With two integrated measurement units for voltage (VMU) and current (CMU) all high current tests of power semiconductors can be done.
The AXS844x devices are able to generate current- or voltage pulses with automated measurement after a programmed delay. A versatile trigger engine with different trigger in- and outputs allows synchronization with additional equipment.