- High precision measurements, 24Bit
- Tracking technology, high accurate AC Measurements even at low frequencies
- Fully isolated, floating inputs
- High common mode rejection
- DC input voltages up to 1,000VDC
- AC input voltages up to 1,000VACPeak
- 2 or 4-wire resistance measurements up to 10MΩ
- Firmware update via VXI Bus
- Digital calibration
The VX2120 is a high precision Digital Multimeter (DMM) for high performance measurements with 24Bit resolution.
It provides measurements DCV up to 1,000VDC, ACV up to 1,000VACPeak and resistance (2 or 4-wire) up to 10MΩ.
The internal microprocessor is equipped with flash memory for an fast and easy software update via the VXI-Bus. This will simplify new measurement functions to be downloaded.
The VX2120 does support both True-RMS and Average-Peak AC-Measurements.
For high precision AC measurements the VX2120 uses the "tracking technology". This feature allows high accurate AC measurements even at very low signal frequencies.