- Extremely low noise with linear output stage
- Output current up to 1000A pulse mode
- Programmable output voltage up to 30V
- Programmable current pulse
- Integrated current measurement unit
- Integrated voltage measurement unit
- Integrated LAN, GPIB and USB interface
- Front touch display available
- Optional: integrated isolated voltage measurement unit
The AXC7583 1000 A High Current Source and
Measurement Unit family was designed for
semiconductor and high throughput testing.
Very fast linear output stage
The very fast rise time allows current pulses up to 1000 A with a programmable pulse length.
The pulse duration can be configured from 300 μs to 4 ms at maximum current. An integrated "Ixt limiter" monitors the maximum current-time product of 1000 A x4 ms. This allows a multitude of current-pulse-length combinations.
Integrated measurement units…
Together with the integrated differential voltage measurement unit (VMU) and the integrated current measurement unit (CMU) all high current tests of power semiconductor can be done.
An optional isolated VMU is available on request. This VMU will have an additional measurement range and a much higher CMRR.
Multiple interfaces included
Interfaces for LAN, GPIB and USB are included to offer an easy communication with most usual control devices.