- CompactPCI quad system power supply, 10V, 250mA each channel
- Readback function of all voltages and currents
- Specially designed for testing battery powered modules
- Sense inputs for superior load control
- Autosensing to protect DUTs
- Digital calibration via system interface
The VX6625 is a four-output programmable power supply with an integrated compactPCI interface. The VX6625, 3U double slot compactPCI module, is designed for testing battery powered devices. The maximum output voltage is 10V at an current limit of up to 250mA for each power supply output. The VX6625 has an integrated readback function for output voltage and current. The current measurement capability (μA-Range) allows testing of low power devices (e. g. battery powered). For safety reasons the VX6625 supports the following built-in security features required in automatic testing:
- Autosensing. If the sense line is not connected the output is used as the sense point automatically.
- Broken sense line. The output voltage is reduced by the voltage drop across the load line automatically.
- Shorted sense line. The output voltage is limited to 3V above programmed value.
The instrument calibration is done digitally and fully automatical. The calibration data are stored in on-board EEPORM.