- Modern switching technology
- Output current up to 1,600Aeff
- Variable output frequency between 45 and 65Hz (option FREQ)
- Continous data aquisition (option DAQ)
- Readback of output current and voltage (option MEAS)
- Digital regulation loop with the integrated digital processing unit
- Digital calibration
The A5710 AC Current Source is a high current AC source in a 3U 19" chassis. In combination with a separate special power supply (3U 19") the A5710 supplies currents up to 1,600Aeff.
Benefits of the modern switching technology
- Much lower power dissipation
- Much lower heat generation
- Much lower weight and size
- Much lower fan noise
Various output ratings available
This AC current source is available with output currents from 125Aeff to 1,600Aeff. With the option FREQ the output sine frequency is programmable between 45 and 65Hz. The maximum output voltage depends on the device variant.
Digital signal processing
The A5710 contains a digital signal processing unit which provides the following advantages:
- Digital current regulation guarantees stable regulation even with long load-lines
- Open circuit detection provides high operation security
- Continous current and voltage sampling for waveform recording (optionDAQ)
By default the A5710 is equipped with a GPIB interface.