- 1GS/s with 12Bit resolution
- High input voltage range up to 120Vpp
- Fully isolated design with up to two independent channels
- Multiple instrument and channel synchronization possibilities
- Built-in DVM function for high precision measurement
High speed, high resolution waveform digitizer
The PXD821x High Performance Digitizer family features up to two 1GS/s simultaneously sampled input channels with 12Bit resolution, input voltages up to ±60V and a bandwidth up to 125MHz.
Every digitizer channel has its own memory which allows up to 50k samples. All PXD821x High Performance Digitizer family devices have a high common mode rejection ratio (CMRR).
High throughput design for many applications
The digitizers of the PXD821x family are designed for high throughput testing. This design guarantees highest quality measurements and is ideal for a wide range of application areas including automotive, communications, scientific applications, military/aerospace and consumer electronics.
Available with 1 and 2 channels
The single-channel device PXD8213 High Performance Waveform Digitizer uses only 1 PXI-slot (3U). The dual channel device PXD8214 High Performance Waveform Digitizer needs 2 PXI-slots (3U).