PXM(e)7810 16Bit 1MS/s Advanced MMD Family
PXM(e)7820 16Bit 10MS/s High Speed MMD for production testing
PXM(e)7822 24Bit 1MS/s 16Bit 20MS/s High Accuracy MMD - coming 2020
- High voltage range with up to 500Vpp
- 16 Bit Waveform Digitzer with up to 64MS, 40MS/s
- High Precision Digital Multimeter with up to 24Bit resolution and 1MS/s
- Fully isolated design
- Up to 1GΩ input impedance
- LCR meter (inductance, capacitance and 2- and 4-wire resistance measurement)
- 6-wire technology with guarding functionality
- Highly configurable trigger matrix
- Trigger engine for instrument synchronization
- Built-in timer/counter engine
- Electronic protection against overcurrent and overvoltage
- Memory segmenting
The PXM(e)782x and PXM(e)7810 Multi-Measurement-Device Family unifies the functions of a digitizer (up to 250V, 40MS/s), a high precision digital multimeter (up to 250V, incl. RLC), a timer/counter and a highly configurable trigger matrix into one device and is thereby versatilely applicable. The family is ideally suited for production because of its fast switchover of operating modes (<1msec) and its fast range changes (<10msec).
In addition to the 4-wire technology with sense connections, the PXM(e)782x provides a 6-wire technology with guarding functionality. A trigger input and output is provided in every device as well as electronic protection against overvoltage and overcurrent.
Alternatively, you will find the individual data sheets on the right side of this page.