- High performance 20MS/s, 12Bit, 2 channel digitizer
- Direct replacement and upgrade for HPE1429A digitizer
- Fully isolated design, floating inputs
- High common mode rejection
- Designed for high throughput testing
- Input range up to ±250V (500VPP)
- Independent or common sample rate per channel
- Internal or external analog trigger for each channel
- Same time base for pre- and post-trigger
- Programmable sample counter for pre- and post-trigger
- Common trigger mode with different sample rate per channel
- Digital calibration
The VX2022 is a high-speed (20MS/s), 12Bit, digitizer for high performance measurements. Up to two input channels can be installed in the VX2022 with standard 2MS (4MByte) of memory. The VX2022, "C" size single slot VXI module, is designed for high throughput testing. Multiple measurements in combination with the memory segmenting feature results in additional test time improvement.
The data acquisition can be triggered from the input itself or external inputs having programmable thresholds. Acquired data can be pre-trigger, post-trigger, or anywhere in between, with a programmable sample counter that controls the number of data points.
The maximum voltage for each signal input is ±250V (500VPP). This allows high voltage signals to be measured without signal conditioning. Each channel is fully isolated. This results in a very high common mode rejection ratio (CMRR) compared to differential inputs. It allows floating low level signals to be measured with a very high accuracy and a maximum of resolution. This design of the VX2022 guarantees highest quality measurements.
The VX2022 is the ideal high performance upgrade for the discontinued HPE1429A digitizer.
For further information and datasheet please contact our sales team.