- High precision low noise DC reference voltage source
- DC voltage source, 16Bit, ±10VDC, ±5mADC
- Available with 4, 8 or 12 outputs
- Fully isolated and floating outputs
- Design for high speed testing
- Firmware update via VXI bus interface
- Digital calibration
The VX2600 High Precision DC-Source is designed to generate precise and low noise reference voltages of high stability. The output voltage of each channel is programmable. The VX2600 is available with 4, 8 or 12 output channels. Each group of 4 uses the same common ground which is floating against PE. All internal supply voltages are generated with special designed DC/DC converters with extremely low noise.The VX2600, C-size single slot register based VXI module, is designed for high throughput testing. An auto sensing feature is integrated as a build-in security to protect Units Under Test (UUT).