- Extreme low noise with linear output stage
- Output current up to 1000A pulse mode
- Programmable output voltage up to 30V
- Programmable current pulse from 400μs to 1ms
- Integrated voltage measurement unit with voltage monitor
- Integrated current measurement unit with current-monitor
- Front touch panel available
- Fast measurement of current in nA-Range
- Especially designed for automatic test equipment and high troughput testing
- Short rise and fall times due to integrated sink capability
- Integrated Matrix and digital I/Os
- Digital calibration
The AXC7583 1000A High Current Source and Measurement Unit was designed for semiconductor and high throughput testing.
Very fast linear output stage
The very fast rise time allows current pulse up to 1000A with a programmable pulse length of 400μs up to 1ms.
Integrated measurement units...
Together with the integrated voltage measure unit (VMU) and the integrated current measure unit (CMU) all high current tests of power semiconductor can be done.
...with monitor signals
The output current can be measured on the integrated current monitor output with an oscilloscope.
The integrated voltage monitor
is used to measure the voltage on the sense cable directly on the load.
Two operation modes
In dynamic mode current up to 1000A with pulse length of 400μs to 1ms can be programmed.
To protect the power amplifier, an "IxTLimiter" is integrated so as not to exceed the current time area of 1000A x 1ms.