- Extreme low noise with linear output stage
- Output current up to 1600A pulse mode
- Programmable output voltage up to 50V
- Free programmable pulse sequences
- Programmable pulse width from 300 μs up to 1 ms
- Available with following interfaces: LAN, GPIB, USB, external PCIe
- Integrated voltage measurement unit
- Integrated current measurement unit
- Hardware trigger
- Only 6 HU in height
The AXC7585 1600A High Current Source and Measurement Unit Family was designed for semiconductor and high throughput testing.
Very fast linear output stage
The very fast rise time allows short current pulses up to 1600A with a programmable pulse length. Three voltage ranges allow accurate programming of the output voltage.
Integrated measurement units...
Together with the integrated voltage measurement unit (VMU) and the integrated current measurement unit (CMU) all high current tests of power semiconductor can be done.
...with monitor signals
Output current and voltage drop on the load can be measured with an oscillocope in a very easy way using the integrated monitor outputs.