- Flexible relay switching unit allows
powerful and flexible signal routing
- Currents up to 2,000 A (pulse)
- Voltages up to 3,000 V
- High density cards with up to 96 relays
- Various interfaces available (LAN, USB, GPIB)
- Highly reliable operation due to optical data interface
The AXR7510 is a powerful switching unit. It allows flexible signal routing from any instrument pin to any DUT pin.
The AXR7510 Relay Switching Unit consists of two separate parts. The first unit (interface) is for communication via GPIB, USB or LAN.
The second part contains the matrix cards and is connected to the interface unit via fiber. This guarantees a high data transfer security even on high pulse currents within the matrix.